Hi, I'm Reza Aghabalazadeh, Principal/Lead process engineer at KCI Bv.
Dynamic, forward-looking team player with a sound understanding in process engineering with 15 years’ experience in oil, gas and energy industries. Excellent working knowledge in oil and gas processes, simulation and equipment design.
· Experienced and innovative process senior specialist in oil & gas fields
· Ability to undertake problem identification, formulation and solution through the development of new and innovative engineering practices
· High ability to function effectively as an individual and in multi-disciplinary teams with the capacity to be a team leader
· Expertise and demonstrated skills process design of wellhead facilities, gas gathering and processing facilities, liquid/gas pipeline, Compressor stations, pump stations, oil production facilities, oil desalting/dehydration units
· Experienced in pipeline steady state, transient Analysis and flow assurance.
· Member of HAZOP/HAZID/SIL study teams
· Advanced HYSYS® process simulation (simulation, customizing HYSYS®, HYSYS® automation, HYSYS® extension/user variable development).
· Adept at Engineering Software (Aspen HYSYS®, Unisim®, Pipesys®, PipePhase®, FlareNet®, VisualFlow®, Flaresim®, Piping System Fluid Flow®, Olga®, PHA Pro®, AFT Impulse®, AutoCAD®), General software (MS Office®, Microsoft Visio®) and Management software (Microsoft Project®, WBS Chart Pro®, PertMaster Project Risk®)
· Experienced engineering project manager in oil & gas fields
· High ability to develop systems for increasing team efficiency/productivity